Lamepro is active in the marketing, sales and distribution of pharmaceutical products in the Benelux and in the UK. We provide services to other organizations, companies, customers and patients for which processing of personal data is in many cases required. Personal data are data that can be traced back to a natural person.
We consider it of the utmost importance to handle all personal data with great care and in line with all (inter)national privacy legislation. In this Privacy Statement we give information on why and how we process personal data and the right of subjects with respect to the data we have collected.
Personal Data collection
In general we commit to only process the data necessary for our services. Furthermore we confirm that we do not process special or criminal personal data. We do not use automated systems to collect personal data nor do we apply any automated decision making (including profiling).
Lamepro collects external personal data for three main purposes:
- Commercial interest
- Human resources (job applicants)
Principles for processing personal data
- The data processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement.
- We process data on the basis of permission when we process personal data in combination with, for example, an application for brochure material. You are always free to withhold or withdraw permission.
- The data processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
As described in GDPR, every person has the following rights regarding his/her data that are being processed:
- The right of access: the right to receive a copy of their personal data, and other supplementary information
- The right to rectification: the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure: the right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing: to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. These personal data may be stored, but not used.
- The right to data portability: the right to obtain and reuse personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object: the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please note that some rights are not absolute. If we are unable to follow up on a request, the person will be informed accordingly.
To exercise any of these rights one can contact Lamepro’s Data Protection Officer by email: GDPR@lamepro.nl. We are obliged to respond to your request within 30 days. Requests will be reviewed by us for reasonableness and feasibility. When you submit a request to us to exercise your rights, we may ask you to identify yourself.
Personal data can be stored on both internal and external systems (such as customer relationship management applications). Only the Lamepro employees that need to work with these data have access to these systems. Others do not. We do not share any personal data except if there is a legal obligation to do so.
Lamepro keeps personal data for as long as necessary related to their purpose. Lamepro has implemented technical and procedural measures to ensure that data cannot be accessed by any third party. Lamepro will completely delete the data after the maximum retention period has expired.
Purposes to collect personal data
Lamepro processes personal data in view of the following purposes:
Pharmacovigilance is the practice to monitor the safety of medicines through the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects of medicines. In the course of pharmacovigilance activities personal data may be collected such as:
- name, contact details, and affiliations/profession of the reporting individual;
- additional personal data related to health and medical history of the individual who experiences the reported adverse event.
Additional personal data related to health and medical history will be shared with the Marketing Authorisation Holders of the medicines involved as part of their legal obligation to perform pharmacovigilance activities. Due to this legal obligation it is not be possible to erase or restrict processing of these data.
Requests for Medical Information
Healthcare professionals and other interested parties may request medical information with regard to the products that Lamepro delivers to the market. To respond to these requests we may collect the following data:
- name, contact details and affiliation/profession of the individual making the inquiry.
In case of a request for medical information is related to a side effect extra data which will be handled as described under Pharmacovigilance.
Product Quality Complaints
We may collect the following data with regard to any Product Quality Complaint we may receive:
- name, contact details and affiliation/profession of the individual reporting the complaint.
In case of a product quality complaint is related to a side effect extra data which will be handled as described under Pharmacovigilance.
To provide our services and support to customers and other business relations we may collect data required to contact these parties as well as the relevant data to provide the specific service.
Applicants are private persons that may request materials, information and other details related to the products that Lamepro delivers to the market. To respond to their request we ask for explicit consent to collect the following data:
- name, contact details, reason for their request (which may include (reference to) the medicine they are being treated with).
We will only request information that is specific to the service requested. If certain information is not provided, this may mean that it will not be possible to provide the requested services.
To maintain delivery of continuous information and services we collect the following data regarding interactions between Lamepro and healthcare professionals:
- name, business contact details and affiliation/profession of healthcare professionals
- product of interest
- dates and details of interactions
This processing is in the legitimate interest of Lamepro to deliver personalised information regarding products that are of interest to the profession of the healthcare professional.
From time to time we approach relations through direct marketing for services and products that, in our opinion, may be of interest to them. For this we use a list of addresses and contact persons that is acquired from a third party. The persons approached have indicated their explicit consent in advance.
Job applicants (HR)
To evaluate any application the following data may be collected:
- name, contact details, employment details, background information/education, financial information (salary, benefits, expenses, company allowances, stock and equity grants), any other information that is voluntarily shared with us (personal preferences, hobbies)
- additionally we may obtain information about applicants from other sources or third parties, such as social media and references.
When you apply for a job at Lamepro we will assume your consent to use the data submitted to evaluate your application. If the application is closed unsuccessfully we will erase your data after max. one year unless you consent to a longer retention period.
If you have any questions or remarks to the Privacy Statement please contact Lamepro B.V., Burgemeester Guljélaan 2, 4837 CZ Breda, Netherlands. Email: GDPR@lamepro.nl.
Lamepro’s Privacy Statement may be changed over time. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement is published on our website www.lamepro.nl. This privacy statement was renewed on July 20, 2021.